NEW ON MARCH 1: OPENING from 15 to 20 places without accommodation:
The Hotel Club is now almost full, 15 to 20 places are open in a formula without accommodation.
110 € per person including:
- The 5 milongas
- Buffet dinners on Saturday May 30 and Sunday May 31
This solution makes it possible to reconcile the fact that the accommodation is almost all reserved or pre-reserved and the desire to truly share this weekend beyond the dance times.
There will be no possibility to reserve milongas by unit.
How was the idea of creating a “encuentrito” in a Hotel Club born?
(reduced version and revised in July 2019 following the encuentrito of June 2019 and the evaluations of the participants)
The Production Manager of Vacanciel, interlocutor of Tangopostale to which our festival must be able to offer since 2010 holiday stays during the draws of the big tango nightss, invited me in October 2017 to imagine the “ideal weekend” to which I would like register with my partner or individually.
I listed the desired ingredients:
- a lot of ball hours while allowing time to explore the region
- a good level of dance, respectful of the rules of living together, without being rigid
- a sufficient number of participants while making it possible to get to know everyone, or almost, during the weekend
- maximum diversity of countries represented and 100% parity respected while accepting individual registrations (*)
- comfort at all levels: reservation, accommodation, catering, milongas
(*) do not hesitate to use this partner search site that we recommend: https://partenairestango.danslesol.fr/
What are the advantages of this “encuentrito”?
- in one registration you book the milongas, accommodation, meals
- a place of stay totally reserved for us (in 2020): comfort of the rooms, quipment of the holiday village
- a flexible full board in the form of buffets (packed lunch available for excursions in this beautiful region, possibility of carpooling) at milongas-adapted times
- an easily accessible site: come by TGV, personal car, carpooling, plane, we will facilitate the end of your journey
- friendliness facilitated by our experience as organizers and the reasonable size of the group: 130 to 160 registered or 65 to 80 potential partners for each one
- Experienced DJs: Paola Pia (Italy), DJ Prinz (Belgium), Cyber ??Chris (France) all in an “encuentro register” with some “openings”
- a team of 4 people with no other objective than to ensure your satisfaction, all off-ball logistics being handled by the team Vacanciel Carqueiranne
More info about DJs?
Paola Pia (Italy) will be performing on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday evening for despedida
Paola has been dancing tango for 20 years. She has been a tango DJ since 2001 and works in the best milongas of Turin and other Italian cities. She is often invited to events, festivals, encuentros and marathons in Italy, France, Switzerland, England, Belgium and Greece. She likes to propose a very varied musical selection, going from the years 1930 to the years 1960 with in addition to the contemporary orchestras
Prinz (Belgium) will perform on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon
Jean-Pierre took part in milongas, encuentros and festivals in Europe, Russia and Canada. He likes to modulate the energy of the milonga playing with the styles of the orchestras and the cortinas. He values the comfort of the dancers and offers structured sets to keep the dancers on their toes. Local Milonga or international event, the ingredients are the same: fun of dancing, traditional repertoire and smile
CyberChris (France), will play the opening night
Chris has been playing milongas for over 20 years. His DJ experiences are numerous: in addition to the animation of milongas on Montpellier and Nîmes, he is regularly invited in major French and European festivals. He is a true musicalist, knowing how to listen and understand the desires of the dancers so that all take a great pleasure to dance thanks to the quality of the music chosen
Chris is also the director of sound and light of the encuentrito
For more information, see the Q&A after the slideshow
Below: registrants on March 1, 2020 for the event initially scheduled from 29.5 to 1.6.2020, finally canceled (COVID-19)